add address text

Add your e-mail address here and you will automatically receive notice of Aerelle's Wheels of Fire updates!

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Fun Mail

Over the summer, there was a lot that happened.  However, I am behind in updating you on those events.  One of the bigest things is that on August 19 I had a neck fusion.  Because I have been recovering from surgery, I have been out of my racing chair for the past three months.  I am now to the point in recovery where I am very ready to get back into racing.  While I have been out of my chair, we have been making modifications in my seating position.  A huge thanks to local artist Tim Vetters and also Sterling Tool and Die for their big part in that.  As I am nearing the end of my long break, the Lord has blessed me with some encouragement.

When I saw the return address, I knew it was going to be fun:


I was NOT expecting what was enclosed.

You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.  Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. (Psalm 23:5-6)

Thanks be to the Lord! I am very blessed to receive this award.  He gave this to me.  I pushed myself on the track for His glory, and He has let me know that He is proud of me. 





See the link below for more information on the award.

No comments:

Post a Comment